Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Where can i buy a stila smokey eye talking palette in the UK?

Its a 4 shade palette and if you push the button it tells you how to apply the eyeshadow in that style. Sadly stila cosmetics dont ship outside of the states. But i want it so bad i looked on Hq hair website and a little peep on ebay but i cant find it i want it in the greys and blacks i think its the platnium. thats the colours anyway.





Plz plz plz help me find this product.


I want it so badly.











thanks XOXO








Where can i buy a stila smokey eye talking palette in the UK?
I did some searching but I didn't find much. Here's a link to the Sephora site and they carry it. I know they have stores in other countries, but I don't know about the UK. Also, try Amazon.com and maybe someone will ship it there. Good luck.





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms