Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Favorite products from Origins or Aveda or Stila?

I Love Origins SOOO much and am just beginning to like aveda.


From Origins I love their entire ginger line, lipgloss, face wash/lotion, illuminator and eyeshadow.


From Aveda I like the shampure and rosemary mint hand soap.





I also really like Stila too! Their kitten eyeshadow, convertible color, and tinted moisturizers are the best. I know this is a random question but these are my fave brands and I want to know what you wonderful people think!Favorite products from Origins or Aveda or Stila?
I love Aveda BeCurly!! I use the Curl Enhancing Lotion and the Curl Control, they are awesome!





As for Stila, I LOVE their lip glazes!! They are so shiny and not too sticky. I have never tried Origins though :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms