Saturday, December 5, 2009

Stila Smudge Pot on oily eyes?

I have oily skin and am wondering if this is the one to use?





I currently use Collection 2000 liquid eyeliner which stays on well, but I want to try out the gels.





I have heard that Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner dries out in the pot quickly, and that MAC is very dramatic, so am not keen on purchasing them.Stila Smudge Pot on oily eyes?
use urban decay primer potion b-4 u applyStila Smudge Pot on oily eyes?
The Mac Isnt Dramatic At all. I Have It And Its Brilliant. if you still want to buy the stila smudge pot, i'd reccommend buying a primer aswell as ive never had it and if it smudges alot then a primer should keep it in place. Good Luck. =)
I myself have not tried Stila's Smudge Pots, but I have heard that they...well...smudge. Horribly.





If you want an eyeliner that will stay all day without any movement, I recommend L'oreal H.I.P's Color Truth Cream Liner. I have it in black, and though my eyeshadow and mascara flake and wear away by the end of the day, my eyeliner is still on and very vibrant. If you're worried about intensity or drama, different brushes can help to achieve different looks. A small lip brush or angled eyeshadow brush can provide you with a super thin line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms