Friday, December 11, 2009

Is Stila a good brand of makeup?

I am currently using Smashbox products and don't like them very much. Currently, I'm using the id BareMinerals foundation and stuff and I LOVE it. A friend of mine uses Stila and highly recommended it. I have heard mixed reviews, so I was wondering what you thought of it. Also, I need a nice mascara. Currently, I'm using Maybelline XXL and it's okay, but I want a really nice mascara that works really well. THANX!!Is Stila a good brand of makeup?
There is no one godlike makeup -- you'll have to pick and choose what products you like from each brand no matter what.





I personally think Stila is a high quality brand and not ungodly expensive. I like their eyeshadows and consider them pro quality. Everyone has different reactions and opinions to brands but I know a lot of pro artists who do use some Stila -- so its not junky makeup.





As far as mascara I love Maybelline Great Lash -- I think it gives DiorShow a run for its money. At Walmart you can get 2 for 1 right now so its like 1.50 a tube....You cant beat that! I sometimes run a little mini comb through my eyelashes afterwards to separate the occasional glob (but that happens with any mascara). I think a lot of people have sworn by this variety for years.Is Stila a good brand of makeup?
I have a stila lip gloss and its nothing great.I really like maybelline and L'Oreal.Its cheap and the product is great.There is a variety.I think Benefit Bad Girl Mascara is great.
covergirl lash exact mascara.
i would recommend lancome mascara but if on budget i would try loreal the gold stick, works wonderful. As for stila not to sure but if your friend looks good take her word for it!
I love Bare Mineral blush. It's just great.





I love the blush line of Stila. Love its colours and it lasts so long on my face. But I have no idea about mascara because I don't use it.
I did the exact same thing and had smashbox for years and liked them but when i got stila products they were AWESOME, you should try their lipstick. And need to try max factors mascara i like it better than spending 50 bucks on the same exact thing!
I love their make-up. They have nice products. I would suggest Maybelieve mascara and maybe some MAC that you could get in the mall.
stila is great. i use a mascara by stila and i love it. it doesnt clump your lashes and looks great. it is a great brand.





bare minerals also is a phenominal brand. they make mascara and everything else too. try a bare essentials store or sephora. all their stuff is great.





if you want something a little more affordable try looking at loreal in the drugstore. it is made by the same people as lancome which you can find in the mall only it's waaaaay cheaper. my mom uses a mascara by them and she swears by it.
I like stilla's lipcolors but not the eyeshadows. they just don;t last long enough. I prefer using Lorac and cover girl shadows.





Mabeline Great lash is the best for a value.


as for lipgloss I use bonne belle alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms