Friday, December 11, 2009

Make up Brands, Stila, Mac, Bloom,NYX ?

What is the best makeup brand in your opinon? Is MAC reallMake up Brands, Stila, Mac, Bloom,NYX ?
If you want to use a good make up brand and have the money to invest then I will recommend Jane Iredale. It has a great variety of colors and it's very good for your skin too. If you are just looking for a good professional brand name but not too expensive then I will go for NYX Cosmetics. The colors are very hot and youthful. You can invest less than $50 and get a bunch of all the basics plus some cool extras and best of all, it's all professional make up.





Jane Iredale has stores in Australia but if you prefer the comfort of online shopping, then go to www.margifox.com.au and take a look at the products. NYX Cosmetics has no stores in Australia but they're lunching stores everywhere in the US so maybe they will go international soon. Anyway, you can always search for a way to have it shipped there, maybe paying a little more for shipping. You can also browse some more professional make up products @ www.wyb.com





Good Luck!





Make up Brands, Stila, Mac, Bloom,NYX ?
Out of the choices you gave, I would say that Stila is the best. I like MAC eye shadows and lip colors, but their foundations and concealers are clay based which really will clog your pores and cause blemishes if you have sensitive skin. Also you should know that the expensive make isn't always the best. There are some nice make ups out there that you can find at like target or walmart. they do the same thing but for a whole heck of a lot less. hope this helps
MAC for color products (eye shadow, liner, lip color). The colors are beautiful and have a lot of pigment so they are worth the extra money they cost. They also have really great brushes. I do not like their foundations though, they are too yellow and made my break outs worse.












Hmmm ...I Def. Get My Moneys Worth With NARS, Bobbi Brown AND Make Up Forever.


I LOVE MAC Eyeshadows And Brushes ONLY. I Find Their Foundation to Be Too Heavy %26amp; I Tend To Break Out From Them. :(
yea mAC is real


i prefer stila

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms