Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Where can I find this from Stila cosmetics?

Someone overseas has asked me to buy them a product from Stila. It is a pack of 12 mini lip colors. I have checked their website for this, ebay, and amazon with no luck. Is this even available in the US? Is it discontinued? Where can I get it then? I never heard of this until they just asked me for it. Any help would be great!Where can I find this from Stila cosmetics?
You can ask Stila customer care. Go to their website and submit your question.


http://www.stilacosmetics.com/pages/cont鈥?/a>Where can I find this from Stila cosmetics?
Try Sephora. It could have been a Limited time only product. A lot of make-up brand do that. It is so aggravating because I always fall in love with a product and then it's gone!
Check Nordstroms and bloomingdales on line.
The Stila and Sephora websites didn鈥檛 have anything near what you mentioned but searching for Stila A Polished Affair Mini Lip Polish Set BNIB on eBay might be the closest you鈥檒l get.


My personal guess is it was a special edition and they鈥檙e all gone. Hope this helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms