Friday, December 11, 2009

Anyone tried Stila products?

How are they? What are your favourite products?Anyone tried Stila products?
I love stila especially the convertible color and lip glosses, they have some of the best lip glosses ive tried, theyre not sticky and they come in a wide variety of colors, for all people of all skin tones. The tinted moisturizer is also wonderful, its light but gives a sheer hint of color: perfect for hot summer days. I also suggest the eyeshadow in ';kitten'; its their most famous color, it looks great on anyone. The price may be a little intimidating but the products are well worth the money.





glad to help :]Anyone tried Stila products?
Yes, I have a few blushes and the lip glosses. I love the IT Glosses and the other set of lip glosses and my fav is the one called Vanilla.
Stila is amazing! One of the best lines out there. Great eyeshadows, blushes, lip products. I love love love their Lip Glaze and convertible color. You must try them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms