Friday, December 11, 2009

Do you like Stila cosmetics? Why or why not?

I LOVE stila. Right now I just have their lip glazes and convertibel color but they are awesome!


BTW I will not pick best answer based on who agrees with me, Tell the truth!Do you like Stila cosmetics? Why or why not?
i like stila a lot, not just trying to agree with you. they have really good quality make-up and have the best colors. i love their lip glazes where you roll the bottom and it comes off the brush.. its practically the best invention ever


stila is amazingDo you like Stila cosmetics? Why or why not?
LOVE lovelove. so much love. i am in love with their eyeshadow and their smudge pots (i have the bronze one). best eyeliner i have ever used. the lipglaze is really pretty, but a little heavy for me for everyday use. my hair gets stuck to it... haha. also, i just bought the major lash mascara, which i have to admit isn't my all time favorite. there's nothing bad about it, but it doesn't give me the huge lashes i like by itself. i use it over my other mascara though, and the combo is fantastic =]





ps. their packaging is cute too!
Stila is an amazing line of makeup products. I use them on my clients all the time. Sometimes I think the eye shadows tend to be too glittery, but still love Stila.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms