Friday, December 11, 2009

Problem with Stila Lip Glaze?

I just recently purchases the Stila Lip Glaze Trio from ULTA and the gloss smells kind of waxy like crayons. Should i throw them away ? I just bought them so i don't think they expired.Problem with Stila Lip Glaze?
Chances are they have gone bad. Stila lipglazes are suposed to smell like whatever flavor they are, if they get a crayon-like smell, thats a sign it's gone bad. Stila lip products are also known to go bad pretty fast, I would return them if I were you.Problem with Stila Lip Glaze?
Some glosses have a smell - I noticed that my Clinique ones have a smell but I LOVE the colors and the smell goes away in minutes after applying so it doesn't bother me.
They've definitely gone bad. I'd get my money back and go to Sephora or a Stila counter.
They should be fine. Most lip glosses and lip products do have wax in them, so it is not a sign of the lip gloss going bad. They are fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms