Saturday, December 5, 2009

What Stila products should I get?

I would like to purchase some Stila makeup, but I'm low on cash, so I was wondering what some good basic Stila products were?





Note: I don't wear foundation, and only have about $50 to spend.What Stila products should I get?
If you live near a Sephora, they usually have things like slightly smaller tubes of Stila mascara that are like $8. I love their mascara :)


Also, the gel cheek color, %26amp; lip glosses are awesome.


Since you only have $50, you could try getting something with a couple of uses, like the convertible color for lips %26amp; cheeks.What Stila products should I get?
I recommend the illuminating moisturiser and/or Stila convertible colour. The convertible colour is a great multitasker that can be used to colour lips, eyes and as a cream blush. It's one of the brand's best sellers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms