Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Is Stila a cute name for a baby girl?

You know, spelled like the makeup company? Is it too cliche, or does it work? What would be your first impression of this person? Thanks!Is Stila a cute name for a baby girl?
You should be wondering if it's a cute name for a baby girl, young woman, and elderly woman.





But yes, it is a nice name. It doesn't matter that it's a makeup company. They probably named it after some woman anyway.Is Stila a cute name for a baby girl?
Stila, so sty-lah?





I'm not keen.





Firstly I dont think of it as a name independent of the makeup company, (unlike Mercedes or Ariel for instance) and dont like to think of a child being named exclusively after a brand.





Secondly, I dont think it sounds very nice; a bit harsh and awkward sounding





Thirdly, I dont like the connotations in the way the name sounds;


Style-ah sounds like a parody of a shopping and brand obsessed 'Barbie' teen...bitchily snobbish, materialistic and insubstantial....not very nice!





Call your kid something else.





Stella is nice
Stila sounds too odd. I couldn't call someone that without being a little awkward. I think Stella sounds so much prettier. Then her nickname could be ';Stell.'; I know parents want to be super-unique with names, but you have to stop and think. Who does the name really affect? You, or your child? Hope everything works out (:
Stila is a very cute name. The only problem I would see is all the different ways people would try to pronounce it. One of my favorite names is the word Heaven spelled backwards. It is pronounced NEVAEH. Pronounced n short e v long a short e.
Well, the cuteness of the name depends on the person who gave it and given by it. If you think it's uniqueness applies to the personality of your baby then go ahead. It's your choice.
This person would be consertive, fashion forward, and artsy possibly. I like Stella better.
Stila is a cute name for a baby.


But not a cute name for a teenager/adult.
Honestly before I read the rest I thought of the make up company and didn't like it. I would definitely say no because of that fact. Just my opinion, sorry!
No. Think of something else.
I don't like it. I think Stella would be prettier.
Sorry, but the first thing I thought about when I read it is that it sounds like an eye disease.
Personally I do not care for this name. No offense meant.
I am not keen on it, I prefer Stella
I don't like it at all... Sorry.
i dont like it. but i do like Stella
I love it.Unique.dont listen to them haters
It reminds me of the makeup. but that's just my opinion. I love their eyeshadow.
Stila sounds akward. sorry.
  • black hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    worms