Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Should I get the Clinique or Stila tinted moisturizer?

I want a tinted moisturizer that will give me an even skintone, some coverage, SPF, and a dewy finish on my face. So which one should I get?Should I get the Clinique or Stila tinted moisturizer?
I have used the Stila tinted moisturizer and it works great! it smooths out my skintone and has a bit of a shimmer to it so your face has a ';natural'; glow. I love it, and i'd definitely recommend it :]Should I get the Clinique or Stila tinted moisturizer?
If you have extremely sensitive skin, I would recommend Clinique, all of their products are allergy tested and really great for sensitive skin. If not, I really like working with Stila tinted moisturizer. The illuminating tinted moisturizer is my favorite because the illuminating pigments leave your skin with a healthy glow. The SPF 15 is really nice and smooths and evens skin, and the SPF 30 offers just a -little- more coverage. So depending on what kind of look you're going for, Stila has some great options.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms