Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Should I get Stila eyeshadows or MAC eyeshadows?

I want to buy some eyeshadows for a everyday school look, so I was thinking of either getting Stila or MAC. Also what makes MAC so special that everyone must have to get MAC even though it's super expensive?Should I get Stila eyeshadows or MAC eyeshadows?
I am not a fan of MAC cosmetics at all. I LOVE Stila for their everyday wear and they aren't super expensive. If I want highly pigmented and pricey makeup, I go to NARS!Should I get Stila eyeshadows or MAC eyeshadows?
MAC, MAC, MAC!
It all depends on the primer. If you have a good primer and are using a good brush then the color will stick and look nice so just get good eye primer and nice brushes and pick by color and type rather than brand.
definitely MAC


the quality is excellent and their color range is so broad








check out my youtube channel for other makeup tips!


http://www.youtube.com/user/makinascene
MAC


it s special because the store is like amazing! and their eye shadows are deff worth the price! they are amazing and very highly pigmented also they stay on the whole day and look super good if you use a primer like UDPP or TF shadow insurance of fix plus
I've tried many eyeshadows before and I always go back to MAC. You get a lot of choices in color with MAC and you only need to use a little bit for it to show. It also doesn't feel heavy when you wear it all day. I have still been trying eyeshadows here and there, but still haven't found something that's comparable.





I watch a lot of youtube videos and read a lot of beauty blogs. No matter how much other people boast about how the product is comparable to MAC, I try it expecting it to be like MAC, and it's not. MAC is also special because they have a lot limited edition stuff. I don't have enough money to keep up with the limited edition products. I just limit myself to buy like 4 or 5 products a year.
  • black hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    worms