Saturday, December 5, 2009

What do u think about stila lipgloss?

well im thinking of putting stila lipgloss on my 13th birthday list .... should I considerate?What do u think about stila lipgloss?
well to be honest- guys dont like lip gloss. and it looks really fake on 99% of people. if u can pull it off- do it. if not....What do u think about stila lipgloss?
Yeah, it's okay, but I love Coach's ligloss better tho, and it's only like $30 (and it lasts forever)=] Happy Pre-B-day!=]
I don't really like Stila lip gloss, it's sticky. You can find lipgloss's that work just as well and better at your local drugstore. Try Prestige, they have some really good ones.
yea


its yer b-day so splurge yourself...


But I wouldnt on regular basis because its pricy and overrated

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms