Wednesday, December 2, 2009

MAC Fluidline -is it anything like the Stila Smudgepots?

Has anyone tried both? What are the differences? I really like the Smudgepots, but they don't have as many colors as the Fluidline. Do they both work the same?MAC Fluidline -is it anything like the Stila Smudgepots?
MAC fluidline and Stila Smudge pots are near the same. Mac tends to last a little longer for eyes that tend to water. MAC also has a lot of colors to pick from.





I use MAC the most out of any products but if you want a Pot Liner that lasts long then I would recommend those made by Bobbi Brown. I do love my MAC but for weddings and proms I use the Bobbi Brown pot liners because they last the longest.MAC Fluidline -is it anything like the Stila Smudgepots?
they work the same, i have noticed that smudgepots stay on the inner rims better tho..i love my fluidlines tho!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms