Friday, December 11, 2009

Stila beauty products?

I will buying new makeup soon, but I don't want to buy different products from different brands. I want to have the same brand of everything. I was thinking of getting Stila makeup, but I have never used it before. Is it a good brand? Would you recommend it? If not, which brand do you think is best? Thanks!Stila beauty products?
They have very cute colors in their palettes. If you have any questions about their products you can always go to Sephora and they will help you with your selections. I usually only splurge in eyeliner and eye shadows. Because they stay forever and I love the colors. Everything else I get from wal-mart or any drugstore...like my powder foundation, mascara, concealer and lipgloss.Stila beauty products?
I honestly don't think that there is one brand out there that excels when it comes to every product. Every brand has weak products. If I had to choose one brand that I favour I would say Cargo. I find that they offer the best overall value and, for the most part, outstanding products.





Stila is a good brand but I find that many of their products are hit and miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms