Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is stila a good brand of makeup? How bout the brand Sephora?

I like Stila - I use their pressed powder and eye shadow. Not crazy about their lipsticks, though. One thing I don't like is that unless you pay extra for a container, their shadows come in cardboard boxes, which tend to fall apart after awhile. If I'm paying $20 for an eyeshadow, please put it in a plastic container!





I don't much care for the house brand stuff at Sephora, although I haven't tried a lot of it. The prices are good, but I didn't think the powders blended well at all.Is stila a good brand of makeup? How bout the brand Sephora?
I love stila make up!! There eyeshadows are amazing.. just to let you know that the pots are re-useable so if you pay that little bit extra you can re -use the pot for any eyeshadow and just buy a refill next time which means you save money in the long run...I love there new collection. Report Abuse
Is stila a good brand of makeup? How bout the brand Sephora?
yes, I LOVE stila too, and also you can buy palettes to put eyeshadows in which are really cute ..and to the person who said ';Stila and Sephora? My grandma wore those in 1895'; ..stila was invented in 1994...but yeah, my favourite products are stila's lip glazes, eyeshadows and tinted moisturiser Report Abuse

bare essentials and bare minerals are the absolute best, they sell it at sephora as well
i think stila is good for lip gloss. not sure about eye products. i use the little rouge puts (blush) and it works good enough.
Tyra Banks had a whole show on make-up. They basically proved the cheap stuff from Walgreen's is just as good as Estee Lauder.
Best brand I ever found is the kind you buy at Sephora is the powder called iD Bare Minerals. It blends perfectly and makes your skin really soft.
Stila and Sephora? My grandma wore those in 1895!
  • black hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    worms