Friday, December 11, 2009

Anyone know of a ladies perfume with cucmber and green tea scents? Other than the Stila one (Jade Blossom)?

My wife has asked me to find a perfume with Cucumber and Green Tea scents for her birthday. I did find one by Stila called 'Jade Blossom' but I'm in the UK and can only get it online. Having been let down in the past by online purchases I'd rather use a real shop so does anyone know if I can get the Jade blossom anywhere or perhaps recommend an alternative. Many thanks :-)Anyone know of a ladies perfume with cucmber and green tea scents? Other than the Stila one (Jade Blossom)?
Estee Lauder Green Tea perfume or L'Occitane does a Green Tea perfume that comes in both spray and solid form :)


though it may be best to ask her if she has a certain one in mind

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms