Saturday, December 5, 2009

Who wears Stila and MAC foundation?

Okay, who wears shade D in the Stila oil free liquid foudnation?


I wear that shade and I really want to try out MAC foudnation but I dont know my shade and I cant go to the counter since there' none near me.


So yea, please tell me=DDWho wears Stila and MAC foundation?
I used to wear Mac--it's too cakey. Stay away. Try Make-Up Forever's New High Def foundation. It's the same price. Go to sephora and they'll match your skin tone!! They ahve so many shades. It's amazing coverage. I wouldn't use Mac- when i used Mac everyone said I wore too much make up and I didnt/ Make up forever is a concealer and a foundation in one! Do you have a sephora near you?Who wears Stila and MAC foundation?
I use Mac makeup and I have acne. Mac makeup is OK but it made my acne act up more. So I use the stuff from a drug store and it works pretty well. The thing about Mac is after you use it you must wash your face well. If you leave it on it will cause bacteria to form on your face. Sounds gross, but I found that out soon after using the product. Also, you could try an all natural face wash for afterwards.





I still use mac sometimes but the stuff you buy at the store is a lot better and cheaper.
I don't wear Stila,I only wear Mac. I love it, its the best makeup I have ever used. I am not sure how to answer your question, I would just tell you to goto a MAC counter, or MAC store and sit down and they will try a couple different shades on you and find your exact color. You could also try bringing in your stila foundation and try to have them match it that way.





Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms