Friday, December 11, 2009

Anyone tried Laura Mercier? Stila lipstick? Chanel?

I want your advice if you have used any of the above brands. Anyone tried Laura Mercier foundation and lipsticks? How about Stila lipstick or Chanel? Want some advice before I go and spend a lot of money on it! Thanks.Anyone tried Laura Mercier? Stila lipstick? Chanel?
Stila has the most interesting colors,Chanel tastes the best and the packaging is universal haven't tried Laura Mercier but you can procure all of theses at Sephora's on-line.They are all expensive though and you can find great colors for a lot less at the drugstore.Anyone tried Laura Mercier? Stila lipstick? Chanel?
Lancome is great. So is Clarins. I have some great tips on the web.
I have tried Laura Mercier and Chanel lipstick. On the whole I didn't find Chanel's lasted too long. I have liked Laura Mercier's champagne colour - it is a colour that I find excellent for daily use and lasts reasonably well. Have you considered going to a store where they sell the products and asking one of the counter girls to do your lips? You can then see for yourself whether the colour suits and if it is fit for purpose. You may need to do a couple of visits before you can compare.
I tried Chanel about a year ago, it personally wasn't for me (I break out over weird things)....but it did taste amazing, which is good for those who lick their lips alot. The packaging on the lipstick I bought was cute too!
  • black hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    worms