Friday, December 11, 2009

Mac fluidline or stila smudge pot?

anyone tried it?


recommend it?Mac fluidline or stila smudge pot?
I've tried both and although MAC fluidline is a great product, I prefer Stila smudge pot. I think the consistency is better and the staying power is better. I use both as a base and as an eyeliner. Both are great products regardless. I would recommend either one.Mac fluidline or stila smudge pot?
I use the MAC pot thingy. pretty good and stays on all day without smudging, trust.
i like mac's. Stila's are a little runny to me.
I think both of them are pretty good. For myself I use Smashbox's waterproof jet black cream eyeliner and it's amazing. For the best selection of colours I would have to suggest MAC.
i've have the stila smudge pot, and if that whole thing is for you, then go aheadd. i don't personally like it, it's too much like a shadow for me, and it wipes away really easily.





i do have friends who have the fluidline, and they love it. i've tried it, and it doesn't smudge too eaily, so i'd recommend the fluidline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms