Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does stila eyeshadow duo eyeshadows fit in their palette well?

I remember hearing somewhere that the eyeshadow duos do not fit well into the palette and they fit better in the single pans...but i'm not quite sure....can someone refresh my memory. I need to know soon, because i'm leaving for sephora in a little while!!!Does stila eyeshadow duo eyeshadows fit in their palette well?
No, unfortunately I have had no luck in getting the duos into my Stila 8-pan palette. They're just a wee bit too big, because they are two separate pieces. The quality doesn't seem to be that great either, I'd give these and pass and go for the single pans which are to die for!Does stila eyeshadow duo eyeshadows fit in their palette well?
Ugh, I also found out too late! i bought a set from Costco and they don't fit! Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms