Saturday, December 5, 2009

Mac vs stila vs bobbi brown gel liner?

I'm in a search for a good gel liner! I have heard great things about all three and don't know wich one to get, I have blue/ grey eyes and light skin. If you could tell me which one is better and what coloour would cuit be best that would be great.





I like thin crisp lines, but sometimes like smudging the liner for a smokier look.Mac vs stila vs bobbi brown gel liner?
bobbi brown. i have every color in it because i love it so much. i don't know about stilas but macs dries up after a while. ive had some of my bobbi brown for about a year and it hasnt dried up so i would recommend that. as for the color i would just get black or brown because you can wear it with anything.Mac vs stila vs bobbi brown gel liner?
bobbi brown most definitely. i own like three pots, and they are to die for! it's like the best invention on earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms