Friday, December 11, 2009

Which brand of makeup is better? Smashbox or Stila?

Only between those two brands.... not others...


thanks!Which brand of makeup is better? Smashbox or Stila?
well it depends. for eyes, stila is a lot better. i use the stila smudgepot as a liner and it lasts all day without touching it upWhich brand of makeup is better? Smashbox or Stila?
I Think smashbox is better and it's cheaper as well. I bought the master class set which came w/ an instructional DVD. After watching it, I became inspired to learn the art of make up. Stila is great too I worked @ sephora so I got to use many brands of makeup, But smashbox gets my vote.
Good question- I would have a hard time if I were you too. But, as I am a Stila AND Smashbox user, I would say that Smashbox is way better. It warms to the tone of your skin and makes you feel confident. Who wouldn't want that?
i prefer smashbox even though it is expensive because it has really good quality and even celebs usually use it to
smashbox
That's a toughie for me... I think Stila is slightly better
STILA





but i %26lt;3 smashbox too
Hmm I think Stila is a BIT better but there both good!
uh totally shambox.


pick me as best answer please[=
  • black hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    worms