Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I wanna try Stila Lip Glaze but I don't know which one to buy! Which shade would you suggest me?

I'm blonde with green eyes and fair complexion.I wanna try Stila Lip Glaze but I don't know which one to buy! Which shade would you suggest me?
I agree with apricot %26amp; tangerine but would also add peach, banana %26amp; starfruit to the list. If your lips are already well pigmented then starfruit may be a bit too much as it is a bit more pigmented than other lg's.





check out the website listed below for product reviews %26amp; recs, it's a great site for all things makeup.I wanna try Stila Lip Glaze but I don't know which one to buy! Which shade would you suggest me?
I would go for something light because something to bright wouldnt look to good with your skin tone.


Try something like the tangerine maybe even apricot i think those would look good on you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms