Saturday, December 5, 2009

Which high end brand of cosmetics do you think is better, Mac or Stila?

I completely agree with Sonia Lynn





for the face, use Stila. MAC powders and foundation tend to look heavy and cakey because its mostly used for photoshoots





definitely use MAC for eyes. the shadows are wonderful and the eyeliner. don't really use the pencil because some tend to smudge but I LOVE the fluidline eyeliner.





as for you question, the better brand depends on what you use it for.Which high end brand of cosmetics do you think is better, Mac or Stila?
Tough choice, but I would have to say M.A.C.Which high end brand of cosmetics do you think is better, Mac or Stila?
Bare minerals is better then both, but I love mac lip gloss and eyeshow
for eyes, MAC





for lips, Stila





that's what they are each known for. for everything else, I prefer other brands.
MAC fersure.
Neither. Bare Minerals is the best.
Face products: Stila





Eye products: MAC





Don't be afraid to use more than one line. Mix and match to what suits you best :)
Stila, they have so many more fun products and I think their products make the skin look better. Their products let the skin look more natural and dewey, instead of the ';heavier'; matte look, which I think is more Mac.





My favorite Stila product is: Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15. This makes skin look beautiful!! (This is what Izzy and others wear on Grey's Anatomy, haha.)
Neither one since I started using BEE LUSCIOUS COSMETICS!





This company is totally awesome better than anything I have ever used.





Google Bee Royal Products
MAC!
MAC

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms