Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What are you favourite makeup products from Stila?

By the way, is this brand good enough?What are you favourite makeup products from Stila?
I also love their lip glazes and have quite a collection now... also their convertible colours (for cheeks, eyes and lips!) and eye shadows (Kitten is my absolute favourite) are brilliant and don't fade or crease like some others I've tried.





I haven't tried their famous illuminating foundation or powder yet but they get big raves on makeup forums I visit.What are you favourite makeup products from Stila?
Stila is a great brand. Their Lipglaze is amazing!! I am so addicted!! I also am in love with their convertible color it can go on your lips and cheeks. Also their eyeshadow are heavenly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms