Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Stila smudgepots vs. mac's fluidline?

i have really oily lids so the things i use smudge a lot! like when school ends, it's all over the place. i also have PE and tennis practice right now... so which would stay longer? i was leaning more towards smudgepots since they were more pigmentedStila smudgepots vs. mac's fluidline?
fluid line is great. to stop smudging cover your lids with liquid foundation and then dust them with a generous coating of powder before you apply the liner and again (using transparent powder) after you have applied it.Stila smudgepots vs. mac's fluidline?
You need an eye primer, it will hold the pigment of the eyeliner much better, and will help out with your oily lids!


I use Urban Decay primer potion on my lids, and it holds my eyeliner, and color all day! If I do my make up at 6am, it looks the same at 9pm. I love it.


Oh, I personally like MAC better then Stila. But keep your smudgepot, and buy a eye primer. You'd be suprised to see the difference.
most deffinetly. i agree with everything that the first girl said. you need a good primer and put it all over your lid, and on your bottom lash line. i use to have the same problem as you, but its alot better now that i use udpp (:
mac's fluidline also be sure to use waterproof mascara since that also smears

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms