Thursday, June 24, 2010

Stila color push ups? Have you tried this product?

If yes, how do you like it? Is it easy to apply? Does it last? Does it look natural?


What color is best?





(I'm trying to choose between ';rose';, ';nude';, and ';copper';. I am a light to medium-skinned Asian.)





Thanks!! :)Stila color push ups? Have you tried this product?
All my make up is Stila a lil bit expensive but sooo worth it...


I think you would look better nude.. rose is for white ppl (no offense) and copper for brown complexed ppl...


I LOVE STILA EVERYTHINGGGGStila color push ups? Have you tried this product?
I was just wondering how you liked the product? I want to buy it in Nude Flash too but i'm uncertain of how it'll look. I'm also asian with medium tone skin... Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms