Thursday, June 24, 2010

STILA Smudge POT!!!?

Is it good, worth the money?





I'm wondering if its too similar to liquid liner


which looks too ';fake'; to me and if it really stays on all day..





thanks!STILA Smudge POT!!!?
I am a HUGE fan of the smudge pot!!!! The black is my best friend, looks fantastic (not fake in any way) and lasts FOREVER! I suggest either the Smudge pot, or Urban Decay's 24/7 liner......both fantastic! Well worth the moneySTILA Smudge POT!!!?
Well it depends on what your looking for. If you want the color and a dramatic look go for the smudge pot and if you want liner go for liquid liner. It wont make you look fake as long as you dont apply a fake amount. I would a cream primer on your eyelid before you apply it to make it set. What do you have to lose!? try it :)
I love the smudge pot I have it in everycolor and you r in control of how much u put on so it totally doesn't look fake but definitely hot!
  • black hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    worms