Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Stila illuminating foundation?

This specific one i have not personally tried -- however if you have normal to oily skin, and illuminating foundation can make your TZone look very greasy. Instead I would recommend using just an illuminator on your entire checks - strearing clear from the tzone. This will give you the dewy look without going oily!


My product recommend would be Red Earth -- Secret Potion in Magician!!Stila illuminating foundation?
May I suggest Mary Kay's Full Coverage Foundation; the secret to wearing make up to not see it. Make up only enhances your natural beauty, it's not supposed to cover it up. Good Luck hun, and feel free to ask more questions.





I am a Mary Kay Independent Beauty ConsultantStila illuminating foundation?
Check out the mineral foundation on christimarcosmetics.com. I have been using it for about a year and I will never switch to anything else. It's the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms