Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Stila smudgepots!? help! please?

Will they give a good cateye affect? Do they stay in place or do they go all over the place throughout the day? does it stay in place all day? thanksStila smudgepots!? help! please?
Stila smudgepots wouldn't be good for the cat eye look because they are made to be smudged . Hence the name. It wouldn't keep the crisp line all day. You should try MAC fluidline or any liquid liner.





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>Stila smudgepots!? help! please?
I've never used that particular brand but I've used something similar.I didn't like it.It wears off fast and since it's creamy instead of powdery it leaves ugly creases on your eyelid.And if you touch your face alot it gets everywhere.
You'd need a good brush to use Stila Smudgepots. I like to wear the cat eye look but I use liquid liner that has a felt tip. It's a heck of a lot easy to use and lasts all day. I use Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner.
First of all, I don't know what they are but if you line your eyelids with black or dark brown eyeliner and a good mascara will give them the stylish effect. Hoped that helped.
  • black hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    worms