Tuesday, June 22, 2010

STILA eyeshadows question---help?

do the eyeshadows last as long as macs, and are they of good qualitySTILA eyeshadows question---help?
I use both MAC and Stila, and i like stila for lighter base colors and MAC for shading and defining because MAC seems to have a bigger selection. Stila is good to use as a base because it seems to go on a little thicker on the eyes and blends well with whatever i put on top. Also the stila eyeshadows are bigger so you get a little bit more for your money. You can't go wrong with either.STILA eyeshadows question---help?
I like Stila, but they tend to break apart VERY easily. In fact, I use to buy their products all the time, but I've reverted to Mac because I got sick of them turning into ';loose'; powder. It's unfortunate too, because they have some really great shades.
  • black hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    worms