Thursday, June 24, 2010

Stila make up?

I went to sephora the other day and tried the Stila line of make up. And for the cheap *** packaging ( a plain cardboard brown box with just a clear plastic holder for the eyeshadow not even a lid to the eyeshadow), it sure is expensive! $16.00 for that eyeshadow!!! Does anyone else feel this way? Dont get me wrong the eye shadow is fantastic! It very velvety and goes on so smooth with hardly any flaking off during the application but it doesnt even have cute packaging like say, hard candy, too faced or Urban Decay.Stila make up?
I think the Stila line of makeup is a better quality than a lot of what is out there. As far as the packaging, the Stila packaging is great! The cardboard is eco-friendly. I've owned a few different products of theirs and the plastic holds up for the life of the makeup.





I guess the packaging appeals to a different audience, but i think its sweet!!!Stila make up?
I do think stila is quite expensive but i LOVE their concealer. its amazing. I recently bought some blush and lip products and just 3 products came to a total of 拢30 which i guess is around $60. I do think they are a lovely company but i really adore bee luscious now. You should try them. There well worth the price and have really good discounts ive just spent over $200 there !! (liquid foundation is amazing) ! xx
I only use the Stila Major Lash Mascara but I love it. I don't think its over priced at all. ANd I think that the packaging is cute.
Haha, I'm a drugstore junkie (however, I have tried probably everthing high end too), so a lot of things are overpriced to me. Stila does have some nice products, and I do agree that their packaging could be much better. My eyeshadow broke after one week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms