Tuesday, June 22, 2010

MAC fluidline, or Stila smudge pot?

Which is better?


By better I mean easier to use, smoother, longer lasting, etc.





Thanks in advance. :)MAC fluidline, or Stila smudge pot?
I personally love Mac fluidline.Mac fluidline is about 3 dollars cheaper than stila and i find it goes on smoothly.I also use it for a base and waterline liner,its amazing.Fluidline is also long lasting which is funny i can start crying%26amp; my mascara will be running but the eyeliner wont budge LOL pretty neat,versatile and many fun colors!!!!MAC fluidline, or Stila smudge pot?
Personally, I love MAC.


I love everything about it, all of their products go on so nicely and last a long time.


I haven't ever used Stila, but I hear good things about their blush.


I would go with MAC fluidline.
MAC all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms