Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Stila Mascara?

is stila one of the best mascaras to use?Stila Mascara?
I am not sure. Just experiment and see what looks best and works best for you. Brand names are sometimes overrated. But if you like those, then that is fine.Stila Mascara?
Actually I love Stila Major Lash mascara, it's really natural and non-smudging, but for nights out I usually go with something a bit more dramatic...if you want to try it, since I bet a lot of people who answered this haven't..Stila is WAY better than Maxfactor Report Abuse

Lancome gets a lot of awards, Stila doesn't have any I know of.
Agree with the others....Lancome or L'Oreal. In fact Lancome OWNS L'Oreal, that's why they are so similiar, except the price.
I've tried them all honey - the best by far is Max Factor's 2000 Calorie in Rich Black.
Lancome or Loreal, they're the best
Tigi, the hair product company, surprisingly makes cosmetics. Their mascara ';Eyes Love It!'; is the best i've ever had. I like it a lot better than Lancome, the brush is perfectly shaped to give your lashes a dramatic curve, and it's way cheaper. It gives you great length, no clumping, and is waterproof. It's withstood about an hour of swimming so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms