Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Favorite STILA products?

What are their best products? What do you think of their lip glosses...worth it? Favorite colors? Merci!Favorite STILA products?
Favs of mine are there eyeliner with the smudger built in on the other end. I have the color slate. LOVE IT! And my favorite lipgloss is vanilla. It's a sheer color that everyone compliments me on and it's tastes fabulous! There lipglosses are great, very shiny. I've used some of the eyeshadows in the past and again, I have no complaints. Lip Glosses are definitely worth it! Go for it! They have a million different flavors!Favorite STILA products?
i love love love their eyeshadow. favorite colors in it are muse and sage. they are amazing.
I like their eyeshadows. I have a few. My favorite is the trio eyeshadow in the bronze glow thats the only one that i cant think of right now. i havent tried anything else but some of the shadows.
  • black hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    worms