Tuesday, June 22, 2010

For makeup: I think I want to use Stila. Good idea?

Stila has illuminating products, and I hear their stuff is good. Is it a good idea? If so, what should I get?For makeup: I think I want to use Stila. Good idea?
My lady always looks great in Revlon products....makes her look really sophisticated and more natural and never too ';madeup';.... a natural look makes a man turn his head twice!!!!For makeup: I think I want to use Stila. Good idea?
No.. i study fashion.. use dior... i think they are the best.. cheers
Get what works best for your complexion and skin type. Sephora (which carries Stila) is very good about doing makeovers and will help you,
LOVE still, Mac is one of my favs too - Anythjng sold at Sephora is great
I LOVE STILA!!!!





i have used alot of make up brands, and Stila has to be one of my faves.





my favorite product of theirs would have to be the smudge pot eyeliners! the eyeliner stays in place and doesn't budge.





i also like there lipgloss. when the lipgloss dries, it still looks like you just put it on!!!!





5 stars for Stila!!!
I used it and loved it but after about a month of using it i started getting acne really bad and my dermatologist told me it was from the make up so i started using maybellene
i have never heart of Stila but i love Neutrogena.


not only is it cheap but it is healthy.


its oil-free, dermatologist recommended, sheer, and hypo-allegenic.





everyone have their preference
Covergirl, yes
if you have heard good things about it then try buying a couple products from Stila. If it doesn't work out MAC makeup is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms