Thursday, June 24, 2010

Stila fans! should I get this?

i have a 50 dollar visa gift card, do you think I should get this? I don't own too many stila products and I really love them! http://www.beautycrunch.com/product_deta鈥?/a>Stila fans! should I get this?
nopeers unless you really want it


i mean u can find some cooler stuffsStila fans! should I get this?
yea sure! thats a pretty good price for all that stuff
omffg...u should totally get it....if your doubting it then go to sephora and try the stuff and see for urself if it worth it. the price is like,... ah mazing!





xoxo,





Chloe
OMG yes. stila is sooo amazing. i love it.





i think im gonna get it hahaha.





thanks(:
That looks great! But you'll have to buy individual pans for each eyeshadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms