Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Stila eye shadow pans?

Have you guys used this before? what did you like about it and what didnt you like about it? Stila eye shadow pans?
It's great shadow and it stays put. It's more finely milled so that you actually use less of it. The only down side is that it's so expensive. My advice would be to get your makeup done at Macys, Dillards or a store near you that carries Stila, then buy the shades you want on Ebay. Stila eye shadow pans?
Yes, I have some. I liked the range of colors they used to have. The only thing that I don't like about them is that I have to apply a primer or foundation on my lids beforehand. Otherwise, the shadow migrates and irritates my eyes.
They have some cute colors, however I don't like how my pans fall out of the case and primer is a must have cause the shadow doesn't last all day. I won't purchase anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms