Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is Stila a good makeup brand?

Stila is excellent. The makeup textures are great and the formulas are cutting edge. Jeanne Lobell, the creator os Stila, really knows a woman's face and what we want out of our makeup. Her color palettes are especially great as all the colors are coordinated to go together. Go to http://www.stilacosmetics.com for more info.Is Stila a good makeup brand?
It is. But try maybelline, they have make-up for almost all skin color.Is Stila a good makeup brand?
It's very cool and up to date on beauty colors. April Rain and Shine Stella Eye Palatte is great for right now.
one of the best out there. kinfd of pricey when it comes to their lip gloss.
I don't even think I've even heard of that kind of makeup. That doesn't mean that it's not good though. Good luck finding out.
yes! they make awesome lip glaze
In my opinion it is. I typically buy all of my stuff of e-bay and i have never been dissapointed with this brand of make-up. I like the eyeshadows
I tried their pod eye liner. I later found out that it was all dried up only after 3 months.


some products of stila's are good, but not as great as Dior's.


I think most of the products are average- but the price is ridiculous. try L'Oreal instead. their eyeliners are very good considering the low price (7$)
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES! it is i love STILA

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms