Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Smashbox, Stila, or MAC?

Which is better in terms of lip colour products? I was going to buy some lip gloss from Smashbox called the O-Gloss, but I'm not sure, and I dont' wanna spend $20 on something that isn't that great. What do you think?





Thanks = )Smashbox, Stila, or MAC?
smashbox





MAC is really bad for you.Smashbox, Stila, or MAC?
Don't waste your money on O-gloss it turns the same bright pink on everyone. I would go with Stila or MAC. MAC has more color selection and is cheaper, but I love me some Stila glosses.
Stella is the best! its got really nice colors DARE TO BE Diffrent
MAC has nice shades. And they last for a long time.
Well I have never tried the O-Gloss but I have tried the O-Glow for the cheeks and it works. I would think the gloss would work also. Its a gloss but also a lip stain.





What I like about the O technology is it gives you color that you would naturally have. The blush gives you a color that you would naturally blush. So i am thinking the lipgloss will give you a natural flush on your lips that will probably look really pretty with your complexion. The problem with other lip stains is they are sometimes too stained and makes it look like you were eating icee.





I don't know MAC or any other makeup line that has this specific type of gloss stain. So there wouldn't really be a comparison in this case. Go with the Smashbox if this is the result you are looking for. I would assume it would give you that nice glow you get on your lips after you brush your teeth lol sounds weird but I'm sure you know what I mean.
I would go with MAC
mac is cheaper and way better, in my opinion, than stila or smashbox.





:)
MAC or Stila, however Smashbox is better for other things (primer, mascara, eyeliner).
  • black hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    worms