Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is stila lip polish worth the money???

I have this lip polish in Gleam which is a really good nude color, and I love it. I won't be repurchasing it though because it's so expensive, considering that it comes in a really cheap plastic pen, which holds just about a gram or so of product. Also, the color's gone in a matter of, gasp, 5 minutes. To make it last longer, you have to use a lipliner, and that's another 14 dollars or more.





So to answer your question, it's not worth the moolah. There are a lot of other outstanding lippies out there. If you're not turned off by MAC's sticky formulation and vanilla scent, check out their lipglasses which are highly pigmented and priced reasonably.Is stila lip polish worth the money???
nopeIs stila lip polish worth the money???
yes. it is high quallity so you know it wasnt made cheaply
I have Stila tinted moisturizer and it's really nice. I find with most of the expensive brands (i'm a sephora junkie) they're worth the price. Typically (except for MAC) they're less sticky, last longer, smell/taste better, etc. My personal favorite is Dior Ultragloss... tried and true non-sticky never lets me down lol. But I'd try Stila, you really have nothing to lose.
yes-love it!
Not at all.


It's a trend that'll pass. Save up and buy something even nicer.


I love chanel's eye shadows =)
No. Lip gloss, is lip gloss, is lip gloss... don't waste your money.
no
Eva, you can buy Bonne Bell, or Burt's Bee's lip gloss and still get the same hot looking shine and great tasting lip gloss as you would with Stila and not spend a fortune !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms