Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Stila smudge pot or mac fluidline eyeliner??? why?

Which one is better all around to buy???





not just the $5 difference =PStila smudge pot or mac fluidline eyeliner??? why?
smudge pot because it will be way way easyier to put on i bought the fluidline eyeliner and its reallly hard to put on not just that.........also its really messy that mac crap i mean i like mac but it never comes off so i wouldnt trust it believe me u know how much i love mac.... but get the stila ..........ttyl %26lt;3Stila smudge pot or mac fluidline eyeliner??? why?
Liner! Deffinitly.. I love mac and everything they sell- it's a brand I trust, and I know it will work amazing :P Thats why I would pick the liner :)





And plus liquid liner is super cute :D!!
I own fluid liner and I like it a lot. I have never tried stilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms